Individual counseling is available for children, adolescents, adults, and seniors.
- Counseling for anxiety, depression, and other mental health diagnoses
- Counseling for trauma, grief, and loss, including vicarious traumatization resulting from emergency response professions
- Mindfulness and stress reduction
- Counseling and behavioral intervention planning for ADHD and behavioral disorders
- Support, education, and counseling for concussion, injury, illness, and disability
- Counseling and behavioral intervention planning for intellectual disability and autism spectrum disorder
- Support, education, and counseling for caregivers
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy/Mindfulness
- Brief Psychodynamic Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- Schema Therapy
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Online Video Counseling
Please call for more information or a free consultation.